Music Hall stealth Semi-Automatic Direct-Drive Turntable - [LP]
Call us on 07 5536 6977 to check availability and order
THE MUSIC HALL STEALTH TURNTABLE—OUR FIRST DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE, STEALTH FEATURES A BRUSHLESS LOW-TORQUE MOTOR THAT AUTOMATICALLY STOPS RUNNING AT THE END OF A RECORD.
a sound foundation
This substantial this 24-pound turntable attenuates external vibrations by utilizing what Michael Fremer notes is “an unusually heavy, multi-layer and well-damped chassis as well as large, viscous-elastomer damped height-adjustable feet and a 4 pound, elastomer-damped… aluminum platter”.
ready to play
Stealth is a 3-speed direct drive turntable that comes complete with an s-shaped tonearm, a detachable headshell, and factory-mounted, precision aligned Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge.
The stealth features touch-activated speed controls for ease of use.
Ortofon’s 2M Blue cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
An auto-stop feature turns off the direct-drive motor at the end of a record.
“Tap tests”… demonstrated that the Stealth is… extremely “stealthy” and performed better than some turntables costing 3X more.” —Michael Fremer, Analog Planet
- direct drive design
- low torque, brushless motor
- touch-activated electronic speed control
- 33 1⁄3, 45, and 78 rpm
- motor automatically stops at the end of the record
- automatic standby mode activated after 20 minutes of non-use
- aluminum tonearm with VTA that can be adjusted while the record is playing
- removable head shell
- Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge ($230 value) comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned
- 4-pound aluminum platter
- vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- vibration-damping feet
- cloth dust cover
- removable RCA cables